Sanity / Sanitystyle.com

Sanity is the fashion forward Men's & Women's Clothing & Accessory Boutique, specializing in the most sought after contemporary designers as well as handpicked independent labels from NY and LA. Sanity carries the hottest shoes and jewelry as well as unique gifts and apothecary lines. Sanity is truly a one of a kind and a must see!

www.SanityStyle.com

11/14/2008

My dog is cuter than your dog

Posted by Sanity |

I can't help but fall in love with all the dogs that take their daily walks in Chagrin Falls.

The town is so dog friendly, it's really very refreshing considering that a majority of cleveland is not dog friendly. I have always wished we lived in an area that you can take your dog everywhere with you and not have to leave them in the car.

I am so happy that we ended up opening a store in downtown Chagrin Falls for many reasons, but the fact that everyone is so dog friendly is such a huge bonus!

Once you get to know Kevin and I, you will come to realize that we are dog LOVERS! We have three of our own at home. Kevin's parents have 3 and my parents have 2. Needless to say, we are dog obsessed.

When I was looking at the new Junk Food tee collection and deciding which to styles to order, i saw one tee that i fell in love with.
I truly believe that any one who loves their dogs as much as i do can agree with the saying on the tee, "My dog is cuter than your dog".

We just got Junk Food and Made U Look Holiday 2008 collection that will make great gifts for the holidays. We will be featuring those starting tomorrow...everyone will love them! It's a great way to start getting in the mood for the holidays (which is my favorite time of year)

"I believe in Santa" is one of the Made U Look thermals that we will be bringing out tomorrow and there will be many more cute tees to come!





I'm going to go finish preparing for tomorrow's Grand Opening Party....please make sure to stop in at some point tomorrow...the party will be on rain or shine (or snow!!)

Have a great night everyone....Happy Friday!
Isabel & Kevin

0 comments:

Subscribe