Sanity / Sanitystyle.com

Sanity is the fashion forward Men's & Women's Clothing & Accessory Boutique, specializing in the most sought after contemporary designers as well as handpicked independent labels from NY and LA. Sanity carries the hottest shoes and jewelry as well as unique gifts and apothecary lines. Sanity is truly a one of a kind and a must see!

www.SanityStyle.com

3/08/2010

Oscars 2010 Fashion - My Best Dressed List

Posted by Sanity |

Watch me on the Oscar Fashion Wrap Up on WKYC Good Company here:
http://www.wkyc.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=70819237001

Oscars 2010 Fashion wasn't really what I expected. There were some amazing dressed that made my Best Dressed List and then there were a hand full of fashion choices that made my Worst Dressed List, but over all I wasn't very impressed with the fashion on the Oscars Red Carpet lastnight. I found that many of the dressed were quite boring. However, out of all the boring dresses there were a few stunning dresses that put a smile on my face.
Here is my list of my faves in no specific order :
(Btw, most of the pics I snagged from Just Jared)

Amanda Seyfried, one of my favorite actresses from Big Love was wearing this fashion forward gown by Armani Prive. I'm not normally a fan of the "washed out" look, but in this case she looked so stunning and the dress really fit her style.
I thought that choosing this fashion forward neckline was a great choice for Amanda. 


















Meryl Streep really hit it out of the park in this beautifully draped white Chris March gown. It fit her body beautifully while looking age appropriate without looking matronly. LOVE!



















Jennifer Lopez was pretty in pale pink in her Georgio Armani Prive gown. The bust line is eye catching while the side layers are soft and elegant.






















OH! SJP in Chanel! In my eyes this was a winner 100%.
The pale yellow was springy and the hardware look on the gown and her wrist was the perfect contrast to the softness of this dress. Many people are saying that they wish she would have shown off her shape, but in most cases she does and I think it was great that she did something different and totally unexpected. Gorgeous... Gorgeous... Gorgeous!














 Rachel McAdams in Ellie Saab Haute Couture looked stunning. The detail of the hand pleated bodice was just to die for. Beautiful, muted tones made this dress stand apart from all the rest.



















And last but not least on my Best Dressed list is Nicole Richie. Her style has gone through such a transformation as has she. She looks so beautiful and healthy now and she truly looks happy. Her Reem Acra gown complimented her bohemian style really nicely. I don't think any one could have worn this gown as well as Nicole Richie did. 

















Watch for my Worst Dressed List coming next!!
xoxo
Isabel

0 comments:

Subscribe