Sanity / Sanitystyle.com

Sanity is the fashion forward Men's & Women's Clothing & Accessory Boutique, specializing in the most sought after contemporary designers as well as handpicked independent labels from NY and LA. Sanity carries the hottest shoes and jewelry as well as unique gifts and apothecary lines. Sanity is truly a one of a kind and a must see!

www.SanityStyle.com

8/29/2010

Emmy's Fashion 2010

Posted by Sanity |

Emmy's Red Carpet 2010!


E! just finished up their Live from the Red Carpet hour and I was soooo excited when I saw Ross Matthews interviewing celebs and manning the Glam Cam 360! I think he makes everything more fun!



I had a few favorites that I loved everything about their look... and I LOVED the Navy trend this year.


Kim Kardashian


Julie Benz


Lea Michele


Jayma Mayes



I have to give a HUGE thumbs down to Mindy Kaling...bad bad bad.


And the Emmy's 2010 begins... can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say!!

0 comments:

Subscribe