Sanity / Sanitystyle.com

Sanity is the fashion forward Men's & Women's Clothing & Accessory Boutique, specializing in the most sought after contemporary designers as well as handpicked independent labels from NY and LA. Sanity carries the hottest shoes and jewelry as well as unique gifts and apothecary lines. Sanity is truly a one of a kind and a must see!

www.SanityStyle.com

1/05/2010

It's a wrap!

Posted by Sanity |

I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself when I talk about how excited I am for spring since it's 20 degrees outside and snowing up a storm, but.... I'm SO excited for spring!
This spring we are introducing some really great clothing lines as well as shoe lines to Sanity and Sanitystyle.com and one of the shoe lines is TOMS. I last year Kevin and I watched a special about TOMS and their amazing movement really grabbed a hold of our hearts..."One for One. TOMS Shoes was founded on a simple premise: With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Using the purchasing power of individuals to benefit the greater good is what we're all about". After watching this special, Kevin and I decided that we wanted to be a part of this movement and our way of doing so was to offer our customers TOMS and a chance to give back to children in need of something as simple as shoes.
Coming this spring we have some really great TOMS styles coming and one of my favorite styles since it was introduced is the wrap boot. This ultra stylist, ultra comfortable wrap boot can be worn in a number of ways and is vegan friendly! Featuring a durable outsole and 100% cotton canvas upper, these boots can be worn wrapped over your favorite skinny jeans, leggings or with a flowy dress.
Watch for these wrap boots in store and online coming this spring!

0 comments:

Subscribe