Sanity / Sanitystyle.com

Sanity is the fashion forward Men's & Women's Clothing & Accessory Boutique, specializing in the most sought after contemporary designers as well as handpicked independent labels from NY and LA. Sanity carries the hottest shoes and jewelry as well as unique gifts and apothecary lines. Sanity is truly a one of a kind and a must see!

www.SanityStyle.com

1/07/2010

Spring Trends vs Snow

Posted by Sanity |

I'm looking out the window and it's snowing outside. The morning weather forecaster said that we're supposed to be getting between 3 to 6 inches of snow and I'm thinking about wedge sandals, pastels, ruffles and khaki...aka Spring 2010 trends. I've been a follower of whowhatwear.com for a while now and their post about Spring 2010 trends really inspired me to get into the spring trend kick, but I think I need to come back to reality because I'm stuck in the snow for the next few months and my pastels and wedge sandals might look a little silly right now. None the less the more spring deliveries we get the less I think about the snow and the cold so I think I'll stay in my fantasy world for a little longer atleast until the sunshine comes out and melts all the snow away.

0 comments:

Subscribe