Sanity / Sanitystyle.com

Sanity is the fashion forward Men's & Women's Clothing & Accessory Boutique, specializing in the most sought after contemporary designers as well as handpicked independent labels from NY and LA. Sanity carries the hottest shoes and jewelry as well as unique gifts and apothecary lines. Sanity is truly a one of a kind and a must see!

www.SanityStyle.com

2/05/2010

Google Reader Relieves My Fashion Craving

Posted by Sanity |

In the last couple weeks I have become completely obsessed with my Google reader. I feel so behind when I say this, but I never knew something amazing like this existed until my hubby told me about it. If you are unfamiliar with the Google reader it is through Gmail. You can subscribe to all of your favorite blogs and online sites and instead of having to go to each site directly you can read all of the content as well as look at all of the pictures on the Google reader.
My routine websites that i go to every day to get the latest scoop are now all on my Google reader and through out the day I just refresh and get all the updates from all of my favorite blogs and websites.
So I was saying in my title that Google Reader Relieves My Fashion Craving. My favorite site for a long time now has been Lookbook.nu. If you are not familiar with the site and you are a fashion junkie check it out. It's fashionable people submitting pictures of what they are wearing on a daily basis and the posts are from all over the world. The site is constantly being updated and new pictures are always being posted. It can keep me consumed for hours.
So anyway, back to my Google reader. I organized my sites by categories and now I can click on a category like "fashion" and all the sites that I have listed under my "fashion" category are automatically in my Google reader and to get all the updates I just click update and all the new posts are right there.
I am in LOVE!
You can subscribe to Sanitystyle.blogspot.com on your Google reader and get all the updates from the Sanity blog too!

0 comments:

Subscribe