Sanity / Sanitystyle.com

Sanity is the fashion forward Men's & Women's Clothing & Accessory Boutique, specializing in the most sought after contemporary designers as well as handpicked independent labels from NY and LA. Sanity carries the hottest shoes and jewelry as well as unique gifts and apothecary lines. Sanity is truly a one of a kind and a must see!

www.SanityStyle.com

2/01/2010

Lady Gaga Grammy's Fashion 2010

Posted by Sanity |

As I was watching the
 Grammy's lastnight (January 31st) I was making a best and worst dressed list in my head like I do for every award show, but this year as I was making my list and only a few celebs made me think "Wow!"
As I watched Lady Gaga on the Red Carpet, I knew she would make a lot of people's "worst dressed" list and  I have come to the conclusion that Lady Gaga's fashion doesn't belong on "best" or "worst" dressed list. No matter which category any fashion police put her in, she will always wear something unique, crazy and totally out of this world. That is her style and her identity. Many have tried to make wild fashion their identity, but no one has succeeded in the way that Lady Gaga has.
I personally thought her Georgio Armani Prive Red Carpet look for the 52nd Grammy's was amazing as was her performance with Elton John.
She captivates her audience in everything she does and wears and as we saw in her interview with Barbara Walters she is a very well articulated and an intelligent woman.

If you missed the interview with Lady Gaga and Barbara Walters check it out below.

0 comments:

Subscribe